Saturday, August 8, 2009


Exploring Light

Gee, I hope so!
Random Road Sign in the Woods


Lit pathway


Michelle, Harley and I took a walk near Big Sur today. At first we had wanted to go hiking at Andrew Molera State Park which runs along a river and continues to the ocean. However, we decided to take the Saturn 4X4'ing in the hills near Big Sur instead and we drove until we found an area that we wanted to walk. Not much to take pictures of there minus the random roadsign in the middle of nowhere and no sign of work being done. Still shooting with Michelle's Canon Powershot because I don't have a new camera yet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't feel bad I haven't taken any photos with my camera in a month. I can't find my charger. Your photos look great. Rember it is the photographer not the camera that makes Good photos.

Matt

Unknown said...

No fair, it was only 10:30 there when you made the deal with Matt! Your pictures are beautiful!

PorkyRay said...

Very nice pictures! You might like to considered putting a copyright (©) on them!

Love said...

Breathe Taking.........Absolutely breathe taking...... ;)