Saturday, August 15, 2009

Tracks and Trains


Welcome to Tracks and Trains! I've created this compilation of trains over a couple of years. One of my favorite subjects is train tracks... but the occasional train is very nice as well. I prefer, of course, steam trains like the ones below, but any train has a specific look to it. Michelle and I even included trains and tracks (and the Harley) with her bridals. The following website has two images of Michelle's bridals. One of which is us in front of a BNSF train. Follow the link and then go to "gallery" and then to "artsy"

http://www.michaellloydphotography.com/index2.php




3 comments:

Love said...

Awwwww...I can't wait until we have a baby boy so you can decorate his room with the train pictures! Little did I know, I have my own personal Interior designer! :) My hubby!! So glad you have this wonderful talent! It will definately come in handy when we have kids! If you want, you can practice with the doggy....:)He IS part of the family you know, we can have giant pictures of Harley in our house!! he he he he

Love said...

I just thought of something!! Harley IS black and tan, he matches the color scheme I have going for the living room! So...pics would be great!!! he he he he he

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of the trains and tracks. We took family pictures at Union Station, but all the ones with the tracks in them didn't turn out. :(